6th of November.cherry.make-up

6th of November was solemnization day of Donkoi & I. Putting the job of face transformation at Cherry's hands again. Once again, she rocked my day by giving me the most-est awesome look. Thank you, Cherry. (Today, I said a little prayer for Cherry. May you recover fully soon...)

For the event, Cherry thought it would be suitable for me to get some white hair accessories. Thus, I went hunting for a lot of white hair accessories at Forever 21 since I was not exactly sure what Cherry might need to decorate my hair. Cherry ended using the white hair band and white rose clips.

Photo of Cherry being a professional make-up artist. Thanks to her dedication in waking up very early on a Saturday morning to make my memorable day extra memorable. ;-)

At 8:40am, I was ready... I like the back view of my hair. However, I have only one photo to remember it. I think no one snap a photo of mine from behind on that day.

Snapped a lot a lot of self portraits because I was so beautiful Donkoi put his focus in driving and there was no one else in the car to talk to me, blek! :-P